Air Comfort Services is a privately owned South Australian Company employing over 60 local staff; servicing commercial and industrial businesses. As the largest privately owned and operated Air Conditioning Company in Adelaide, we’re sure you’ll find that we’re experts in our field and our service very professional; yet we’re still small enough to understand the unique requirements of our valuable clients. Be assured that we genuinely appreciate your business.
We’ve been in successful operation since 1981 and when you support Air Comfort Services, your money is staying in our state.
Air Comfort Services (ACS) has the proven track record, team and capability to provide Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC&R) solutions to commercial and industrial businesses throughout the CBD & Metropolitan areas of SA.
Professional and rapid responses will be provided for all of your HVAC&R Installations.
Air Comfort Services (ACS) provide rapid response times to all servicing requirements in HVAC&R .
With a fully qualified team of technicians we provide 24 hour care to all clients, whether they be a school, office, multi-storey building or Hospital.
Our team will ensure your breakdown will be repaired as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
Air Comfort Services’ (ACS) Maintenance Department will ensure your plant and equipment has maximum up-time, whilst also ensuring that it remains cost-effective and energy efficient over the long term.
Professional and qualified technicians will see to all of your Preventative Maintenance Requirements.
- Split system air conditioning
- Tenancy fit-outs and alterations
- Chilled water and Condenser water pumps
- Mechanical services and ventilation
- Electrical upgrades and installations
- Ducted air conditioning systems
- Complete building maintenance
- Chillers and boilers
- Essential services, Fire Damper and Stair Pressurisation inspections and repairs
- Products storage and chilling
- Water cooled and air cooled packaged units
- Cooling towers
- Retrofit and plant upgrades
- Controls (BMS)
- Process Heating and Cooling